Sunday 25 November 2012

OSAAT challenge #141

Well heres my temporary solution to my blogger issues.... My blog #2
 
I will be reverting back to my old blog but i want to look into the ins and outs first before i start paying for something that wont last me 2 minutes !!
 
Heres my card for this weeks challenge at OSAAT
Fabric, ribbon or lace
 
 
I used the gorgeous image 'Marilyn' by IkesArt
 
I matted the image up in strips of ribbon.
Of course i used glossy accents. Liquid pearls too. Added a few gems also... Since diamonds are a girls best friend !!
 
A close up of the image
 
Thankyou for visiting my 2nd little place on the web ... Sorry if it took you a while to get here.
I look forward to visiting all your blogs and seeing your creations.
 
Biiiig hugs
Choccy xxxx

5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Choccy. Marilyn is shown off very well with your 'diamonds'. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Choccy. Frames her very well. I hope you get the problem with uploading the pics solved soon. I just re-size mine.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Choccy!

    (If you give this blog ID posting privileges on your 'old' blog, you can use this account's Picasa, but you won't have to direct people here. Does that make sense?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh i hadnt thought of that Josephine ! Thankyou.. I will do that as soon as i have m day off xxx

      Delete
  4. Fabulous card Choccy! I really must be thick because I do not understand all of this technical stuff! Judy x

    ReplyDelete